Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lil'FIGS

Lil'FIGS by customBRICKS
Lil'FIGS, a photo by customBRICKS on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
As promised lil'FIGS have been unblurred and are being released today with this intro image.

This project has been submitted to Cuusoo and is under an initial 72 hour review. After that time, if is approved to proceed as a project, I will add a link so you can check it out.

In the meantime, I have been working non stop for the last 2 months on different designs for this project and now have enough to post at least 1 image a day for the next 2 month. Some of these figures will be part of the Cuusoo project, some were just fun builds because of licensing conflicts.

I won't give the history of this project because it is varied and long, but when I sat down and tried to think of stuff that inspired me, subconsciously or otherwise, the two at the top of the list have to be POP! and Cube Dudes.

I had a blast making all these figures and I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed building them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment